The VA Quality Scholars Fellowship offers scholars opportunities to be leaders who will accomplish the following:
- Improve health care delivery, health systems organization and management, and health professions education through interventions that exert positive influences in each domain.
- Apply the knowledge and methods of health care quality improvement to the care of individual patients and populations.
- Teach health professionals about healthcare improvement.
- Perform research and develop new knowledge for the ongoing improvement of the quality and value of healthcare services.
- Enrich VHA’s and the Nation’s clinical workforce with experts in healthcare quality research and the application of healthcare quality improvement skills.
For more information on how to apply for this fellowship, click here.